(SOLD) Kel Tec P11 with extras

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Il_Baffo

Tacticool
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hey guys I'm new to the forum; I have a Kel Tec P11 9mm semi-auto pistol to sell and a friend told me this would be a great place to sell it. (I live in Baton Rouge).

So the gun is completely fine- no mechanical issues. I had a couple of FTEs the first time at the range during the first 50 round break in period but after a good cleaning and lube I've never had that problem again. It handles everything from cheap Remington FMJs to 124 Grain Cor-Bon +P ammo. I've actually only taken it to the range three times total. I really like the gun but it's just not something I ended up needing.

I bought this gun new from Hebert Guns on Airline for $290. I will sell it with everything included for $250 firm. FTF only, no shipping, It is the parkerized finish which is the pricier of the 2 finishes.

The gun is absolutely perfect for CCW (incredibly small size and puts out up to 12+1 rounds of 9mm with surprising accuracy). I have the original box, manual, and 2 mags- the factory 10 and aftermarket 12 round. I have the finger extension grip for the 12 round magazine which makes it fit into your hands pretty well. I have a small hogue monogrip which really helps to take the edge off of shooting 9mm through such a small polymer gun and I also have the Kel Tec trigger shoe (which widens the trigger to reduce perceived trigger pull weight).

I'm also throwing in a size small Blackhawk CC holster that fits the gun perfectly.

As you can see in the pictures it is in very good condition with no signs of cosmetic or mechanical wear. I have done one non-standard modification: I painted the sight dots fluorescent orange because it stands out to my eyes more than the standard white it came with. If you don't like this and want to go back to the standard white sight dots, Kel Tec sells a set of factory sights kit for $6.65 from their website here http://www.keltecweapons.com/product/p-11-sight-kit/

As I already said, I really like this gun it's just not something I need. I don't think I'll ever be swayed out of using a little J frame style .38 for ccw (just my opinion).

If you're interested and want more details just PM me or email me at ssmi162@lsu.edu Thanks.

Just to lay it out the whole thing is the:
    -gun (Paid $289)
    -original box and manual
    -2 mags (10 and 12 round) (paid $20 for the 2nd mag)
    -hogue grip (paid $10)
    -Blackhawk CCW holster (paid $15)
    -trigger shoe (paid $10)
    -grip extension for 12 round mag (paid $7)
    -I also have the original plastic guide rod and steel guide rod I bought online from Kel-Tec (paid $8 for steel guide rod).

So all in all I paid over $350 for the gun and accessories and took it to the range 3 times and I'm selling it all for $250 (FTF only).

So that's enough about the gun; I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking:

_IGP6426.jpg

_IGP6427.jpg

_IGP6432.jpg

_IGP6436.jpg

_IGP6435.jpg

_IGP6440.jpg

_IGP6448.jpg

_IGP6443.jpg

_IGP6444.jpg

_IGP6447.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

_IGP6462.jpg

Last edited:

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Congratulations on your first post and for doing it correctly. All you're missing is a second form of contact but with pics and location filled out you're already in the top 1% of new members. Nice gun and great price.

Il_Baffo

Tacticool
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Congratulations on your first post and for doing it correctly. All you're missing is a second form of contact but with pics and location filled out you're already in the top 1% of new members. Nice gun and great price.

Why thank you.

As to the second form of contact I can be emailed at ssmi162@lsu.edu. I should probably edit the post and add that.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom