**SOLD** SA 1911 A1 Mil Spec

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5vegas

Smoke em
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    Metairie
    Up for sale is my SA 1911 that I got in a trade. I've been having for about 2 months and have put probably 75 rds through it. It functions perfectly and is a great shooter.I'm kinda hooked on polymer guns right now and have 2 other .45's.It does have an idiot mark!(see pic)
    Right after I got this piece, I changed the FLGR to a Gi plug so I could disassemble easier while cleaning.Also just installed new 16# recoil spring.Both guide rods and plugs are included.The previous owner installed a beaver tail, and skelotonized hammer.It seems to have a longer trigger than stock?(I'm sure some of you could verify this by pic.)
    Comes with case, factory accessories, 1 mag, and a 5vegas cigar if interested?:)
    Asking SOLD Firm Please pm or email any questions or interest. Jeffn@rwkrebs.com
    3e3b38c2.jpg

234ed428.jpg

aa893a48.jpg

0bbd0317.jpg

022191a3.jpg

Last edited:

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Man, where were you 2 weeks ago??? I just got my Springer Stainless GI model in last week and had been looking for a stainless one here with no luck...Thats just my kinda luck!! Beautiful pistol for somebody. Up for any trades?

5vegas

Smoke em
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    Metairie
    Yeah, for some reason these SA 's are hot right now.I'm looking to get a Dillon 650, but always up for new guns also.Maybe a trade and cash for my new project??

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    How about a M&P 45 in immaculate condition. It has night sights, and is a Safe Queen. I know that you said that you have 2 45's but.... Think about it?????

5vegas

Smoke em
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    Metairie
    all pms replied to.Please no low balling,I will not sell for $600. With all the upgrades and condition,$675. is a more than fair price.Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom