Traded: For Trade Only: Glock 19 Gen. 3

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    I have a good condition low round count Gen 3 G19 with three fifteen round mags. Will also come with a LH Galco King Tuk IWB holster. I decided to give Glock a chance again and they still aren't my favorite. So its time to find a new carry piece. High on my list is the Smith and Season M&P series. I shoot them well and like the platform. I like .45, will also consider 9mm. I will consider other makes and models, but please keep in mind this will be my primary carry piece. All offered trades must be in same condition with at least 2-3 mags. A LH holster would hurt your offer either. :D Please send all offers via PM here or text to 337twoninezero6007. Glock can be seen in photo:

Thanks,
    Ian

IMG_3162.jpg

Last edited:

wildone1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2011
    hey 11Bravo have a nice Smith M&P 9c if you would be interested we can talk. It will come with original 2 magazines, sorry but I am right handed so no lefty holsters. This weapon hashas had about 500 rounds down the pipe.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I've got an M&P 45 in awesome condition. It will come with everything that a new one comes with. No holsters but it has the factory night sights. Shoot me a PM if you are interested and I can text you some pics.

wildone1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2011
    I bought my M&P because I was looking for a smaller handgun. To me it feels better in my hands and a better intial sight picture. However I already have several glocks and just made the decision to try and standardize a bit.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    You still have this thing? When I put mine up a few days ago it was like Black Friday and my laptop nearly blew up. I figured you should've picked up some of the residuals from my post.

11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    I know it would sell and I really don't want to rip anyone off. Just want to trade for a nice M&P. Particularly, a .45 4.5" or 4".

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    PM AKshooter

He has my old M&P45 FS with NS and bout 4 mags, I traded him that on an AK and he originally wanted a 9mm since his wife already had a 9

he might be interested in a trade

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom