79-year-old Clover veteran facing jail time for keeping junk in his yard

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Taiaut

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Lake Charles,La.
    Well at least he didn't drink beer down at the corner convenience store or blow his grass clippings into the street. Then he would be in some deep crapola.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    No one want's their property devalued by blighted property. Not to mention rodent issues. Veteran or just regular jackass. It doesn't matter clean your property up and be a good neighbor.

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    No one want's their property devalued by blighted property. Not to mention rodent issues. Veteran or just regular jackass. It doesn't matter clean your property up and be a good neighbor.
    Your situation and this man's are nothing alike.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Your situation and this man's are nothing alike.

Agreed. This would be a good situation for neighbors to come together and build the man a fence to hide is "stuff".

I think you need to read the article....

I admit to not finishing the article initially. It's funny our government has money for all kind of ******** but not to help those truly in need.

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    I have nothing but respect for the men and women who served in the military, but I just can't figure out why the media seems obsessed with defending them when the get in trouble breaking a zoning regulation or a neighborhood association rule. If I had all sorts of stuff in my yard the story would be "Jerk gets fined for eyesore". If I call Fox News to tell them about my neighborhood association busting my butt because I put up a giant flagpole in my front yard they'd ask if I was a Veteran. If I said no they'd hang up. I'm all for giving good Veterans benefits to Veterans, but I don't think holding them to a different standard with regard to zoning laws should be one of them.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Ramsey is a former Ku Klux Klansman who once was convicted of burning a cross on the front lawn of the former police chief in York. Ramsey served time in prison before the conviction was later overturned on appeal, and Ramsey has maintained he took the fall for two other guys.Ramsey said he is now reformed, that all of that is in the past. He flies American flags in his yard – yes, there are Confederate flags on his old 1993 truck with 300,000 miles on it, too – and a Mexican flag flies in the yard on a pole.
    *My neighbors, Mexicans, they are the nicest people in the world and they asked me to fly it on my flagpole and I said I sure will,* Ramsey said. *All they do is work.*

Read more here: http://www.heraldonline.com/2012/09/21/4280392/79-year-old-clover-man-facing.html#storylink=cpy

:o

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom