7N6 Ammo questions??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    Hey all, it’s been a while since I’ve posted and it’s been a while since I’ve been active in the gun/ammo world.
    I’ve heard a few different things about the 7N6 ammo and can’t really find any relevant prices or up to date discussion on it.
    I’m considering on selling my ak74 (red jacket built) and the 7n6 ammo that I have with it. I also have a few molot baklite 45round mags that have never been used. Prices are all over the place and I need a guru to lead me in the right direction! Any help is greatly appreciated… I’ll post a few pics of the mags in a little bit.

If you or anyone is interested… Izhmash AK 74 Built by red jacket firearms (yea yea… this was before all the crazy crap) it shoots beautiful and is super tight. Much better quality than other AKs I’ve handled.
    I have like 8ish? Circle 10 mags and a few p-mags, 3 Molot Bakelite 45round mags, and somewhere around 3500-4000 rounds of 7n6 (I’ll create a separate for sale post if interested)

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Best bet to maximize your revenue is to post on akfiles.com. But shipping the ammo can be painful… maybe sell that local… just a idea

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    Best bet to maximize your revenue is to post on akfiles.com. But shipping the ammo can be painful… maybe sell that local… just a ide
    Your prob at best market prices gonna be

$1500-2200 ak
    $45-55 per ((10)) mag
    $130ish per molot
    $400-500 per 1k of 7n6

Keep in mind I’m a imported 7.62ak guy not a 545 lol

Yea that’s kinda what I was thinking. Numbers are really all over the place. Some of the molot mags were priced at $250.
    I’d like to sell ad a bundle but don’t know if I’ll find someone they wants everything.

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    IMG_3100.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3101.jpeg
      IMG_3101.jpeg
      902 KB · Views: 40
    • IMG_3102.jpeg
      IMG_3102.jpeg
      649 KB · Views: 38
    • IMG_3103.jpeg
      IMG_3103.jpeg
      660.5 KB · Views: 38

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    Honestly just trying to consolidate

9mm
    .22lr
    12ga
    223/556

The AK is an amazing platform but my “people” all have ARs so it would be difficult if we were ever in a situation being the only one with an Ak and I like my ar too. Both get the job done.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    See you made it over to akfiles, good luck on your sale!!! Btw make sure you follow there bumping rules, they will give you a week in time out real quick, they’re admin isn’t near as nice as they are over here… but you can still sell guns with braces in them over there…. I know I know lol :deadhorse:

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    Yea. The gun is already sold. Going to break apart the ammo and mags into a separate post. Try to sell those locally.
    A guy from Montana is purchasing the gun. He has been looking for a numbers matching like mine for a while for some kind of project he is building…. AK-105?? Idk sounded interesting from what he was telling me.
    Thanks for the suggestion! Honestly didn’t think it would go that fast lol. I might look into selling my Nagant hex receivers now.

Top Bottom