WTS/WTT ***SOLD***Complete Spikes Tactical AR Lower w/o butt stock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JamesMD83

Medic!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I am looking to sell this complete Spikes Tactical lower as shown with standard mil-spec lower parts kit installed. Springs and detents for rear take down pin and buffer retainer are included. Asking $200 OBO or for trade i'm looking for a Nodak Spud NDS-1P AK receiver or comparable receiver to fit a polish underfolder kit. Email is james.m.dunford@gmail.com or PM me if interested! FTF preferred, will ship on your dime.

I'm new to the forum so I hope this post is up to snuff..

Thanks guys! :cheers:

Last edited:

Djewell87

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    BR
    Ive been looking at an ak online and couldn't make my mind up and sat here for a second and almost didn't hit enter. It was close man, sorry

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    damn you. I researched the lower before i made my decision. Those damn seconds screwed me.

I recently lost out on an Eotech magnifier w/ eotech flip mount the same way. Wanted to. Research to make sure it wasn't a clone and a guy beat me to it within a couple minutes. Was only like $115, and still brand new, so I just knew it had to be fake, turns out it wasn't. Like my dad always told me, "Think long, think wrong".

Young_Gun

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    May 7, 2010
    Baton Rouge,LA
    but also "if you think too fast, you may get the shaft" hahaha

I recently lost out on an Eotech magnifier w/ eotech flip mount the same way. Wanted to. Research to make sure it wasn't a clone and a guy beat me to it within a couple minutes. Was only like $115, and still brand new, so I just knew it had to be fake, turns out it wasn't. Like my dad always told me, "Think long, think wrong".

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom