Glock 27, Remington 1100, Taurus 44 mag

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    First up is my Glock 27, great condition, comes with three (one not pictured) 9 round magazines, 2 are loaded with Hornady Critical Defense Duty ammo and one is loaded with the remaining two rounds that came in the box. One mag comes with GAP floorplate. Comes with original glock snapcase, speedloader, and cleaning rod. Looking for $450 FTF. Additional LEO marked G22 mags available to buyer at discounted price. Also have .40 ammo available. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE this gun! But this is my only .40 and everything else is 9mm, so I'm only selling to fund a Glock 26. This thing carries perfectly!! SOLD PENDING

Different options on 27
    Glock 27, 2 mags, original factory items $400
    Glock 27, 2 mags, original factory items, extra glock oem 27 mag with gap plate $425
    Glock 27, 2 mags, original factory items, extra glock oem 27 mag with gap plate and 25 round Hornady duty defense $450

DSCF9565.jpg

DSCF9564.jpg

Second is a Taurus Tracker 4" blued barrel chambered in 44 mag. I really hate to get rid of this gun but I rarely shoot it and I need to free up some cash. Great condition, comes with all original packaging. Ammo can be included for additional cost ($20 for 50 rounds of target ammo, can't beat that). $400 FTF for gun by itself. SOLD PENDING WITH HUNTER2

DSCF9567.jpg

DSCF9566.jpg

All FTF around Natchitoches. I go to Alexandria on a regular basis. Will try and work with you any way possible. All prices are firm, and I'm not looking for any trades right now. If you have any questions please let me know and I'll do my best to answer them!! Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom