Wanting to lease commercial property for manufacturing firearms

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • covguns

OLD LINE
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2012
    Covington,LA
    I am in the process of applying for a FFL in Louisiana. It will take three to six months to be processed. However, I must have a physical address in order to be approved for the FFL. According to BATF, I will not be allowed to work at that address till my paperwork is approved. Right now, I want to lease an office space or warehouse (even a barn) that I can use to have an address to apply for my paperwork. Once paperwork is approved, I intend to manufacture ammunition and firearms. If you feel comfortable with me working from your property, I can continue to lease from you. If not, I can easily transfer to a different address. According to BATF, I will need your approval to work from your property. I will also be required to get permission from city and parish governments.

My budget to rent a space is approximately $ 300.00/month. There are no space requirements from BATF. My budget is low because I am forced to rent a property for approximately six months that I am unable to use till my application is approved. St. Tammany zoning department has already approved for me to operate in any commercial property in the parish. I live in St. Tammany and would like to rent locally but I am ready to travel, if necessary, to make this happen quickly.

Thank you for your time reading this. Willing to listen to any suggestions or offers.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joquinn1234567
    Top Bottom