The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Sicilian doesn't have the Limited Edition, which they discontued in 2010. Those have a brushed SS finish. It is the pistol in the upper left of the photo in my last post. Derek is right though, you don't see too many of the Satin finishes. Somebody REALLY needs to get this thing before I get a bad CZ fever again!!

I have had just about all of the 75Bs in various finishes and full size and compacts..no competition guns though....Man, I love them but I went overboard a few years back and had to thin the heard last year to purchase some other things not gun related ( yes, home ownership does suck sometimes....). Those in the pic are the only CZs I have--the pistol in the lower left is an Armalite AR-24 clone that is simply awesome and would impress any CZ shooter/owner.

Enraged Gecko

Rating - 81.8%
    9   2   0
    Jun 14, 2012
    Walker, La
    I considered an AR-24 before I bought my SP-01, but Armalite's customer service department stated that the pistol would only accept Tanfoglio-spec magazines.

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    On the AR, you are correct. They use their own or you can get the EAA (Tanfoglio)/Baby Eagle mags. I was told you had to use a .40 mag though for the AR in 9mm. I had a couple of extras but sold them to somebody here with a Baby Eagle. Man, that damn Satin gun is looking mighty fine....

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Royd, you must have a perverted mind like myself...After I posted I wondered if I should change that because somebody might have another thought about a "package"....I left it and thought I was safe till NOW!!!

Last edited:

royd416

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    Thibodaux, La
    Sorry, I couldn't pass it up... It was a cabbage ball. Im suprised no one said it before me. It is a very nice pistol though. Not sure about the package though........sorry, sorry, I'm done.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom