SPF: Duracoated 1978 Romy-G AKM on Nodak Spud with TWS Gen II Mount + TRS-25!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Blake74u

Enthusiast
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Pineville, Louisiana
    Spf!!!: Duracoated 1978 Romy-G AKM on Nodak Spud with TWS Gen II Mount + TRS-25!
    SOLD PENDING FUNDS! THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!! Went to the Gunshow last weekend and were disgusted by all of the *cheap* WASR 10/63s going for 2k prior to the Kenyan’s Speech on January 16th?!?! Coming to the realization that your .22 just doesn’t have enough oomph? Or perhaps, you realize now that your Uncle Bob was right about 5.56 not being able to shoot through vegetation in the jungles of Vietnam, and that lawn of yours out back is starting to grow bamboo shoots…..?
    DSCN5674_zps16828034a_zpsadfe285b.jpg

For sale is a Duracoated 1978 Romy-G AKM built on a Nodak Spud with a Texas Weapons System Generation II Mount, (Beta-Version that is engraved with: *Patriotica Garda: Molon Labe*), with a Busnell TRS-25 that co-witnesses with the rear peep-sight. The stock is a Russian Replacement Stock superbly refinished, although a Russian Red Romy-set will be thrown in for giggles. The grip is a rather comfortable, black, Hogue Pistol Grip. The sling is an authentic Polish milsurp. Tapco G2 Trigger, so no trigger-slap. This baby has been sitting in my Safe for about a year now staring at her Russian and Chinese relatives.

DSCN5684_zpsa5ef4278.jpg

DSCN5683_zpsb85a6056.jpg

DSCN5682_zpsc4417dde.jpg

DSCN5680_zps1f11db14.jpg

DSCN5676_zpsd546292d.jpg

DSCN5674_zps16828034.jpg

DSCN5673_zpsafba2209.jpg

DSCN5670_zpsaf3e6f28.jpg

DSCN5666_zpsb3a5307c.jpg

DSCN5665_zpse828b5f7.jpg

DSCN5659_zps09c57285.jpg

DSCN5658_zps492403a7.jpg

DSCN5657_zps262a95ea.jpg

Guaranteed less than 100 rounds have been shot through it’s chrome-lined, milsurp, Romy-barrel. It still doesn’t even feel *broken-in.* I've made fellow shooters at a local range green with envy when they saw my shot groups. (AR-guys who were always told that AKs are inaccurate). Here is your chance to own one of the LAST Romy-Gs from a non-coup d'état year. (See history below).
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Taken from Wikipedia:
    *Patriotic Guards version
    The most-produced civilian export variation of this rifle is that of the 'Gardă' designation, produced for the Romanian Patriotic Guards. These rifles have a letter 'G' engraved on the left side of the rear sight block. The civil guard versions are modified by the removal of the sear and the modification of the disconnector to be semi-automatic only. Tens of thousands of these have been imported into the United States and sold as 'parts kits' (the receiver is destroyed by torch-cutting per BATF regulations – without the receiver, the kit is no longer legally considered a firearm). They are colloquially known among firearms enthusiasts as "Romy G's".
    ***Romanian AK History:
    http://www.weaponscache.com/forum/ak47/300-big-guide-romanian-ak-variants-accessories.html
    ***What is a Romanian G Kit???
    http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224933

***Info about the Texas Weapons System Gen II:
    http://texasweaponsystems.com/id1.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    I’ll even thrown in a 30 Round Egyptian Magazine. –Gentlemen, this ain’t yo’ Daddy’s WASR that you see at the Gunshow by the same vendors over and over again. This is the cat’s meow. Treat her right and break her in and she’ll be yours for life. She’s a little finicky with the Bulgarian Circle 10s, but she’ll choke down some Wolf in either Tapco, or ComBloc Steel like a fluffer on a filmset in Van Nuys, California. I’ll travel as far as 2 hours within State-lines from Shreveport to meet FTF. Absolutely no Shipping. Asking $800.00 OBO. I MIGHT consider a trade if you have something interesting to offer. (Example: Venezuelan PK-A Red Dot, Golden Tiger HP 7.62x39 in significant amounts, a mad stash of Valmet 30rndrs, etc).

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom