A Good Day At The Range

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    Yep, got 853's for four of the grandchildren but the .22's are getting a little more favor. Fixing to get a couple more 853's from CMP for the smaller girls for when they get a little older. We plink with the air rifles in the back yard (makes great training for using sights) and save the .22's for the expeditions to the range or to a local gravel pit. We (their dads and I) are also introducing to squirrel hunting with single shot shotguns (he bought the used .410 and 20 ga shotguns and I refinished).

No, this one is right eye dominant and right handed, just having a little difficulty with the stock of the rifle being a bit long and also in orienting the red dot sight on the pistol.

View attachment 61325 Shotguns2.jpg

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Yep, got 853's for four of the grandchildren but the .22's are getting a little more favor. Fixing to get a couple more 853's from CMP for the smaller girls for when they get a little older. We plink with the air rifles in the back yard (makes great training for using sights) and save the .22's for the expeditions to the range or to a local gravel pit.

There is no better way to teach than a BB gun and a .22.
    My grandpa started me out in his lap with his daisy at 3yo. As I got good enough he would let me sit out back and shoot the black birds off the garden. I let my little girl (2.5yo) squeeze the trigger of my BB gun while I held it for the first time the other day. I'm not wish our life away but I will be proud the day she starts grouping shots.

hbankst

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Tylertown,Ms
    right eye dominant and right handed, I know how that how that sucks. Over the years my dominant eye has change now I can't hit anything with a open sight rifle or shot gun.I feel for the little one that has that issue

Top Bottom