A little sunshine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    So everyone is losing their damn minds. The sky is falling! How could this happen? Who can we blame? What can we do? Do you think they will ban...?

Stop. No really, stop. Take a deep breath, have a cookie and some milk. Thats what works for me.

Organize. The clock is ticking, no matter how much it sucks, the gnashing of teeth does no good. Obama is assembling his forces as you read this. They are going to legislate your firearms away. No they are not coming to get your guns, they are looking to the future. They will go for magazines and ammunition and future firearm sales. Want a peak into the future? Then google HR1022. Believe it, its real.

Do not go all out paranoid. I repeat, Do not go out all paranoid. Stop with the you might get on a list, dont say that cause they'll put you on a list. Its silly, and nauseating. Stop acting like a coward, man up and just assume you're already on a list. Get over it.

Get active in politics, stop reacting. Maintain the initiative and quit expecting to win by playing catch up. That means ensuring that you state and local politicians are pro 2nd amendment, and have the past to back it up. Every one of them pay lip service to the 2A, but then sell it out in a heartbeat to stay in power.

UNITE! UNITE! UNITE! Quit with the petty ********! Quit with the divisive comments, work together because our enemies are. Get over yourselves and the desire to win online arguments with language you know damn well you wouldnt use if you were talking face to face.

Stop hiding under your bed. Join the firearms groups that defend your rights, money talks. Carry reading materials with you to hand out when you hear a comment from someone who doesnt know what they are talking about, you need to educate others.

The future is at stake, start acting like it.

Thank God for forums like this one. Spanky, this one is THE BEST, no ********.

Born4spd

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge and Killian/Springfield
    I agree this forum is awesome, thanks spanky.

I enjoy talking to everyone on here and even if i sound like an ass sometimes, i mean well.

Back OT :

The Pen is mightier than the sword.
    We could easily FLOOD the email boxes of our reps, and keep their lines busy until they vote NAY.

Top Bottom