A look at the Senate Race in LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    On the radio today, I heard a Maness ad attacking Cassidy.
    Called him a liberal. :confused:

Makes me glad I voted for Cassidy.
    If Mary spends the rest of her life
    in the Senate, know who to blame.

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    I'm voting for Mary. And I'm voting democrat with the next presidential election. I'm voting democrat for everything.
    People are still clueless on how bad things are so I say hand over complete control. And it'll get so bad eventually people will wake up and we can start to get things back where they should be. Won't have to worry about voting for he lesser of two evils then.
    Vote democrat!!!!!!

The Democrats had complete control of the White House and Congress after the 2008 election. Unless you buy your groceries with an EBT card and get subsidized healthcare insurance from Healthcare.gov that 2 years of Complete Democrat Control didn't work out so good.

Show me someone who votes Democrat this year and I'll show you someone who is gettin' sumthin fo nuthin' from the government.

sphill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Leesville, LA
    Col Maness all the way. Cassidy and Landrieu are rich snobs. I'm actually kind of pissed NRA is backing Cassidy and not anyone but Landrieu. I wonder what their agenda is with Cassidy.

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    I am and have been tired of holding my nose to vote against someone. I'm tired of hearing "not this time, it's too important"
    We get the choices we do because we vote for them. We have a two party system because we allowed it to happen, and now we have a Republican party that is marginally at best better than the Democratic party median. Enough.

We get what we deserve if we continue to perpetuate the status quo. If you want candidates that you think represent you then be willing to tolerate the Crap until the pendulum swings the other way...if not, hold your nose and pull the handle.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Show me someone who votes Democrat this year and I'll show you someone who is gettin' sumthin fo nuthin' from the government.

And who is brain dead; will or cannot use logic or reason; does not watch the news; and is part of the problem!

Unfortunately, not all of the dummies who will vote democrat are getting "Free ****!" Some are simply Pavlovian! They have been brain washed to vote for them regardless. They are forever lost.

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    Col Maness all the way. Cassidy and Landrieu are rich snobs. I'm actually kind of pissed NRA is backing Cassidy and not anyone but Landrieu. I wonder what their agenda is with Cassidy.

They know he's the only one who can unseat Miss Piggie. Face it, good candidate or great candidate, Maness doesn't have the support to win. If he'd have started earlier instead of just sorta dropping from the sky and saying "here I am vote for me!" he'd prolly a done better. Now he's just a "spoiler". If Miss Piggie retains her seat it'll be because of the votes siphoned away from Cassidy. I don't like him, I just dislike him less than Miss Piggie.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheMadKing504
    Top Bottom