A Lynching

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    Well done. Shame that this video and/or information will not get out to the low-information humans of the US. I read where GZ is gonna change his name so obama and his administration will not pay him any more attention whatsoever: Changing name from George Zimmerman to Ben Ghazi. Yep, that should do it!

Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    No. Just that they are irrelevent, because Whittle is not qualified to render an opinion on them.

You have to meet some qualification just to voice your opinion? That's funny, the MSM gets away with it all the time! Hell, even Westboro Baptist.

EDIT: That was mainly a jab at MSM. In all fairness, with limited public exposure and knowing his use of rhetoric and satire, he's more qualified to provide opinions which have the ability to be brushed off than the MSM, who should have a responsibility to provide straightforward, non-convoluted news.

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    That's a whooooooole lot of speculation. You're running with a theory posted on a blog by a guy with zero experience with drugs either as a user, law enforcement or medical. He's getting his info off of urban dictionary for god's sakes.

I larned it heer.

Nobody except an experienced expert may have a worthwhile opinion.

Lord knows how the six housewives on the jury were able to do so with only a subset of the evidence. Perhaps we should abolish trial by jury and establish expert tribunals.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I larned it heer.

Lord knows how the six housewives on the jury were able to do so with only a subset of the evidence. Perhaps we should abolish trial by jury and establish expert tribunals.

Smooth move, Sir! Touche'

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    I larned it heer.

Admit it.

You're just pissed because the homocaust thread died down again.

Top Bottom