A very good friend of mine passed away...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brfd557

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    If possable could you post some pics of the old stuff like the guns and would love to see the old uniforms! Very sorry for the loss!

Last edited:

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Priciate it guys, here's where we sit:

We have all the guns secured, and myself and 3 other people spent all day greasing them for storage and cleaning any water damage.

The guns will be delt with later.

Meanwhile there is 40+ years of parts, stocks, barrels, dies, components, uniforms, milsurp material, and that's just what's off the top of my head.

Family first, but there will be MUCH of this stuff left. (museums next)

I have been invited to sell as much as I feel like bothering with, they are for the most part interested in things going where they will be used and appreciated.

And don't want to bother with.

Example, he has a couple trash bags full of 12 gauge hulls. I can sell them for a few bucks for the boys (I'm sure I'll get a cut somewhere) or they will get thrown in the trash.

This will mostly be in Kenner, although I do travel Slidell to Baton Rouge some...

I'm taking a couple days off to work on my mothers place and will start this back Sunday...

Don't have a method yet, but his tools, and gear... I'll try to get it out there...

I won't be putting stuff out for pennies on the dollar, but it's not going to be about a profit, more about finding good homes...

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom