A Word to the Wise for the Pro 2nd Amendment Gun Community!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Folks,

It's been a while since America was spared total and most likely irreparable erosion of traditional values and Constitutional beliefs with the election of Trump. I already see the apathy within the pro-conservative traditional American electorate slowly setting in.

What do I mean? I mean many who voted for Trump, or against Criminalton; are so relieved that he actually pulled it off, they are taking their eyes off of the ball! This is a protracted victory, not a quick reprieve from a fart in the wind. Any analyst or political guru that is honest would factually aver this guy has accomplished more in his first 30 days, than every other President of the US. Trump is a beast when it comes to working! But already, republicans are trying to slow him down. Why? It's because they are shitbag politicians. Enough said.

The biggest problem is the electorate though. Every day you see a concerted and completely oppositional media effort to tear this guy down. Stalwarts of the Trump movement won't let it wear them down, but a lot of lesser people will. Every day, no matter what he does or says, there is some negative spin on what he said, did, or thought. This is a precisely orchestrated effort by the America haters. They are intentionally trying to make the moderate Trump voters turn on him; or at least lose patience with him. They are stealing the playbook of the Tea Party (a real grass roots movement), to gin up their base of sheep and rabble rousers to thwart, hinder, and disrupt everything that Trump is doing.

So a word to the wise: Do not think just because we dodged a bullet on November 20, the world became unicorns and rainbows for traditional America loving people. It is 30 days in, and these whackos are now openly advocating for his failure. Imagine that!

Stay focused! Stay in tune! Stay vigilant! Stay current! Never let the America haters beat you down! Because they are beating those drums EVERY DAY! We have a long way to go!

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    I heard on the radio today that court in Maryland reversed the ruling by another court on restrictions on AR type guns. In otherwords, it was a step backward. Maryland passed the law, a court said it wasn't legal, but now a higher court overturned that ruling and said it is legal for the restriction. So yes, the election of Trump doesn't actually change anything, it just prevented some new challenges from a Clinton White House to the 2nd from emerging. But there are still lot's of other areas where such threats will arise, and in that respect, nothing has changed other than the fact they won't be coming from the White House...for now.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The most profound statement I have heard in a very long time:

"If you think they're going to give you your country back without a fight, you are sadly mistaken."

- Steve Bannon, Sr. White House Advisor at CPAC 2-23-2017
    Discussing the media and the America Haters' willingness to allow the country to fall apart just so they can claim Trump ineffective!

You see; the one thing these whacko's fear more than damn near death is Trump actually doing what he said, and being successful at it!

Last edited:

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    I very much agree with Emperor and would add that we must keep up our support of the NRA as much as we can.

On a Maryland note- My wife is from the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Sadly all of the waterfowl hunters and trap shooters there are so terribly outnumbered by the snowflakes in Baltimore and the rest of the western side of the bay. Good people on the Eastern side. Some years ago I had the unique experience of buying an early model Ruger o/u, in a great old-style gun shop there on the Eastern Shore, at the same time former VP Cheney was picking up a pistol he had ordered.

I started the Maryland story to be little upbeat, (and I love cream of crab soup incidentally), but it turns out to be "The gun grabbers cannot be allowed to continue". That is the dirty truth, unfortunately.

I don't want this to turn into a rant, so happy Mardi Gras everyone.

Top Bottom