Abandon Mom needs help finding a job.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    I'm sorry I didn't mean to crap in the thread. Just drives me crazy how the mentality is always "The guy deserves to have his balls cut off" in every domestic situation :( I've had close friends and family members who were completely screwed when they were the ones cheated on because they had a pair of testicles.

If she doesn't mind working in covington, send me her resume, I can forward it to our AP department. They're always looking for people to do data entry.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I'm sorry I didn't mean to crap in the thread. Just drives me crazy how the mentality is always "The guy deserves to have his balls cut off" in every domestic situation :( I've had close friends and family members who were completely screwed when they were the ones cheated on because they had a pair of testicles.

If she doesn't mind working in covington, send me her resume, I can forward it to our AP department. They're always looking for people to do data entry.

I understand, I shouldn't have said that.

But if he did leave the kids, take the money and run, while leaving behind a woman without a job or means to support the kids…. I'm going to stick by that.

But you are correct. I have always said there are two to a marriage and neither party is perfect.

Top Bottom