Acorns sound like shots fired

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    What marksmanship was displayed. Two officers. Three entire magazines of ammunition.
    Dude in the car wasn't scratched. I bet he needed new drawers though.
    I don’t think you understand… he was being shot at, by Sombody handcuffed in the back seat and he was shot by the suspect during altercation…. :dogkeke: I think he did good under those circumstances lol

Big H

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 3, 2010
    Lake Charles, La. 70607
    I think everyone just needs to lighten up. This guy obviously had a moment…ok, yeah, he had a literal “chicken little” moment,
    But to him it was real. The sky was actually falling and he could feel the slugs tearing through his…
    Ok, right. He’s a psycho. Carry on.
    Well played---Bravo!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Somewhere in Florida….

1708750703500.gif

1708750903440.gif

Last edited:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    So he legitimately thought the perp he just put in the unit in handcuffs was somehow shooting at him? Or was it another cop that put the guy in the unit?

I guess I'm confused. If it was him that put the guy in the unit, and maybe he then realized he did not pat down the perp properly I guess he could make the leap that the perp could have a gun...

Or if it was another cop that did the arrest, I guess his mind could go towards the possible scenario of the perp being cuffed in the unit with a gun on him...

I can imagine he hurt himself during the "tactical ground encounter". Possibly that is why he thought he was "hit"?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    So he legitimately thought the perp he just put in the unit in handcuffs was somehow shooting at him? Or was it another cop that put the guy in the unit?

I guess I'm confused. If it was him that put the guy in the unit, and maybe he then realized he did not pat down the perp properly I guess he could make the leap that the perp could have a gun...

Or if it was another cop that did the arrest, I guess his mind could go towards the possible scenario of the perp being cuffed in the unit with a gun on him...

I can imagine he hurt himself during the "tactical ground encounter". Possibly that is why he thought he was "hit"?
    Remember from the vid, the girlfriend said her boyfriend sent pics of him pointing a suppressed pistol at the car so I think the image of a suppressed pistol was still fresh in his mind and he decided that acorn was a bullet passing through the body panel of the unit. Or he was high….

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    That makes some sort of sense. He may have been sleep deprived or had not had his 5th can of bang yet. I have cop buddies and they basically mainline bang all day.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I don’t think you understand… he was being shot at, by Sombody handcuffed in the back seat and he was shot by the suspect during altercation…. :dogkeke: I think he did good under those circumstances lol

"Officer Holloway was requested to transport the subject to Central Lockup following the interviews. The subject had been handcuffed behind his back but managed to maneuver his arms to the front of his body. He then produced the .40 caliber handgun he had kept concealed on his person, crawled through the vehicle's partition, and began struggling with Officer Holloway. Officer Holloway was shot during the ensuing struggle, causing his vehicle to crash into a utility pole near the intersection of North Claiborne Avenue and Elysian Fields Avenue."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cherry-Bandit
    Top Bottom