ACR sbr

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snoopygw73

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    mandeville/covington
    So I called Bushmaster this morning. After spending nearly an hour listening to what sounded like the theme song to the LOVE BOAT while on hold, I finally got through to an employee. An employee who I had a mental picture of sitting behind a desk, feet propped up, smoking a cigar, and staring at crates of "sporting rifles" waiting to be shipped. The only thing left out of my mental image was a hairless cat sitting on his lap in the swivel chair. I asked him (since bushmaster doesn't sound busy enough), when will Bushmaster start selling the short barrel for the ACR. His answer may surprise you. He said after the first of the year. The comical part is, its after the first of the year. This is also the same thing I was told last year, and the year before, and the year before. In fact, they released that statement 10 years ago (which I thought was amazing because the ACR was not invented yet). After we both had a good laugh, I hung up and realized something. Every year they say they will release the SBR Barrel's after the first of the year........ But they never say what year. I firmly believe the Egyptians can build a pyramid faster than Bushmaster can build a 10.5" barrel for the ACR. Perhaps I could suggest a name change from Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR) to "After the first of the year rifle" (ATFOTY)

Top Bottom