Adjustable Gas Block Install

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IlivnDaBoot!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2022
    SHREVEPORT
    Check out at3 Tactical video section on how to install. As far as adjusting it the side screw shouldn't be tightened down until you see a consistent ejection pattern between 3 to 4 o'clock range. When adjusting do not have your handguard installed so you can make your adjustments easily. Happy shooting.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I understand that many times it just comes down to one not having the tools or proper thread locking compound on hand, coupled with the unknown and not wanting to possibly screw something up. PM sent.

Attachments

• IMG_5352.png
      IMG_5352.png
      1.7 MB · Views: 6

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Check out at3 Tactical video section on how to install. As far as adjusting it the side screw shouldn't be tightened down until you see a consistent ejection pattern between 3 to 4 o'clock range. When adjusting do not have your handguard installed so you can make your adjustments easily. Happy shooting.
    You can get around that with the right tool and or planning ahead with your handguard. If the adjustment screw is on the side it’s an easy fix. If it’s in the front you can order long Allen wrenches for cheap. There is also an upscale brand of free floater that is lever removable (Fortis Switch) I wouldn’t have an adjustable block on a rifle that I couldn’t readily adjust.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom