Afghanistan (picture heavy)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 22lr

The Lost Hoosier
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Bossier City
    Heck if they got the situation under control it would be a destination for this new thing called eco tourism. Really is a beautiful country if you take away the guys with guns trying to kill you 24/7.

aard3

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Mandeville, LA
    wow! Thanks so much for your service and the pictures.

I bet it is very amazing country except for well... all the sh*t going on over there!

brfd557

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Really is a beautiful country if you step back and look at it. Do any of these villages have electricity and running water? Thank you for your service and also for taking the time to share!

Hogin

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    Independence LA
    Like the rest, Thanks for your service. On the other hand, I disagree with the beautiful country. To me it is a waste land that not even cockroaches would inhabit. If you offered to give me a 1000 acres of that sandy, rocky, smelly place with a 100 room castle on it, I'd pass for a 10X10 shack in the swamp. And before ya'll start bashing me, yes I've been there, as well as many other middle eastern countries. And I will take the Good Ole USA anyday! The pictures are appreciated, It reminds me of how great we have it a home:).

jussaddwata

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Prairieville
    Thanks to all for your service...and the pics too...we wil be glad when our marine returns home safely...I wish all of the men and women of armed forces could come home to be with there families....

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    First of all -- Welcome home!

We are all glad to have you back safe and unharmed

The service of you and your fellow men and women of our armed forces are greatly appreciated

The freedoms we enjoy as Americans are preserved by the sacrifices made by those that stand against our enemies.

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    You have my heartfelt thanks and appreciation. I work in construction and when the heat starts to get to me, I think of you guys. Afghanistan seems like it has a very mysterious and majestic quality to it, besides all the poverty. May sound funny but I'd bet you took something very special from that place with you.

Top Bottom