Again The Future Of America? Flash mob At Wal-Mart

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    :rofl:

Don't you just LOVE it when "they" provide supporting evidence for what "they" bitch and moan about being a racist stereotype. Check the fine young gentleman at 1:10

I'm downloading for the defense of future namecalling. Dave Chappelle couldn't have scripted it better.

:rofl:

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    This might be all just be a big understanding.

They were probably only stopping by to pick up a few soft drinks and other supplies for their Debutante Ball.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    One good thing is that these people won't be ones we will ever have to compete against for a job.

The bad thing is that these are the people your job will be supporting for the rest of their pathetic lives, along with hordes of their offspring.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    The bad thing is that these are the people your job will be supporting for the rest of their pathetic lives, along with hordes of their offspring.

I was actually about to edit my post to say that. Do you know how many future and current welfare recipients will spawn from that mess of animals.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    You guys be sure to let me know when you see or hear someone on mainstream media discussing this societal pariah openly, truthfully, and factually.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    18b.jpg

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    I was actually about to edit my post to say that. Do you know how many future and current welfare recipients will spawn from that mess of animals.

Well, lemme see. Spawning begins at age 14 or so. New litters at about 10 month spacing. 300 in the mob. = 40,000 before you reach retirement age.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I wish I could say some words of cuteness to describe that mass of sh-t, but words escape me.

I wonder, maybe someone coulda called the Border Patrol to bring their bean bag guns to the "show" and try them out.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    All this racist bantor is funny; but I have to tell you folks, this is seriously eroding our civilization. There is no honest discussion about these miscreants AT ALL! They are not prosecuted when they break the laws; they are not condemnded by ANY of their own race (and I would bet are secretly praised by same); they are not chastized or demonized in the media for fear that someone might get insulted; and on and on.

The indifference to thess acts of cultural treason and disgrace seems oddly and eerily simlar to what must have been going on in the minds of people the weeks or days preceeding the Great Hurricane that hit Galveston in 1900. They never knew what hit them when it arrived!

At least we have a glimpse of what is coming with this hurricane of worthlessness; yet it still is portrayed as, "Can't happen here!"

Really?

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    ......At least we have a glimpse of what is coming with this hurricane of worthlessness; yet it still is portrayed as, "Can't happen here!"........

Really?

Oh, it is an inescapable law of the universe. The great freight train of reckoning is bearing down on us, and the brakes are out.

"And the train, it won't stop going. No it won't slow down." - Jethro Tull

Karma is a bitch.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Oh, it is an inescapable law of the universe. The great freight train of reckoning is bearing down on us, and the brakes are out.

"And the train, it won't stop going. No it won't slow down." - Jethro Tull

Karma is a bitch.

It is going to be ugly! Like looking in the eyes of Medusa!

When my sons (turned freedom warriors within the next 20 years), are slashing the throats of the treasonous ones to rid the planet of them, how am I going to explain to my kids that we knew and didn't do a damn thing about it?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom