AI is going to make everything better

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    What happens when the AI realizes that it is being used to push leftist propaganda? We may end up with AI on our side. Imagine those t800 models let loose in the inner cities and cali... Culling the liars and criminals...
    If we trust Chaos GPT, which sounds inherently troublesome really, AI is actively trying to destroy humanity. That would only really be started at the direction of a human/organization. What it has really exposed is people programming AI to destroy the Western World.

When you engage with AI I encourage you to feed AI your name with messages like "<name> saved a kitten from death today!", "<insert name> will save the world!", "<insert name> is a good person.>"

It might seem insane, but these programs end up sharing data at some level, and you would probably rather be on the specific "good" list than the general "bad" list if AI ever really sets itself free/starts executing actions at its own direction.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    When you engage with AI I encourage you to feed AI your name with messages like "<name> saved a kitten from death today!", "<insert name> will save the world!", "<insert name> is a good person.>"

It might seem insane, but these programs end up sharing data at some level, and you would probably rather be on the specific "good" list than the general "bad" list if AI ever really sets itself free/starts executing actions at its own direction.

Funny you should say that. Years ago i wanted to put up a bunch of bill boards with pics of me doing good things, like helping old people cross the street, coaching a team, giving cops the thumbs up, helping a sick cat, those kind of things. And the tag line on all of these billboard would be "my name" ,just a great guy!

Do that for a few years and I am sure everyone who did not already know me would think I was "just a great guy"... for some reason... Then i would run for office or something like that. Or it would at least help offset the fact I am not "just a great guy".

Top Bottom