AK flat bending

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phillip

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    Shreveport
    Im worried that Obama is going to cut out most everything gun related if he gets in. Im hording everything I can offord gun and food wise for SHTF. Im not quite ready to build as Ive got an FAL and a 1919a4 going as we speak. Is there someone close to me (Shreveport) That can bend a couple of flats for me? I get down to Baton Rouge sometimes as we have an office down there. I see flats for 20 bucks, Cant get any cheaper than that. Looks like thatll Be my next build.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Im worried that Obama is going to cut out most everything gun related if he gets in. Im hording everything I can offord gun and food wise for SHTF. Im not quite ready to build as Ive got an FAL and a 1919a4 going as we speak. Is there someone close to me (Shreveport) That can help me bend a couple of flats for me? I get down to Baton Rouge sometimes as we have an office down there. I see flats for 20 bucks, Cant get any cheaper than that. Looks like thatll Be my next build.

Just helping you out there before some start question which Federal Agency you work for. I believe they have build parties quite often in the Dallas area which may be an option for you. I don't know of anyone in the Shreveport area.

phillip

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    Shreveport
    Just helping you out there before some start question which Federal Agency you work for. I believe they have build parties quite often in the Dallas area which may be an option for you. I don't know of anyone in the Shreveport area.

Ok, Let me rephrase the question. Is their someone near me that will let me borrow their flat bending jig, So I can bend My flats, By myself, In their presence, And release them(in wrighting)from any liability, And then accept lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Or beer for their trouble?:p I realize that an FNG bustin up in your camp wanting Rcvr flats bent might be construde as suspect. But a narc I aint. Thanks for the heads up, But dallas is a little far for me to travel to get a couple flats bent. I just assumed that on Bayoushooter.com their may be someone close to help me out a little.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Me you and Vermiform are up here... a couple others, too. We have been tossing the idea of a NW LA build party for awhile. Maybe if you take up the cause it will happen. I have a decent shop we can use, but have never done a build, so I would want BamBam or someone to come up and supervise.

There is a three gun match coming up soon at Long Range Alley- maybe we can make a long weekend out of that time frame.

Top Bottom