Ak parts kits

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    268   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    The Romanian rifle kit from AoA for 399 does seem like the best deal out there if you are looking to just build a std AKM.

US barrel, receiver, fcg and a muzzle device should satisfy 992r, especially if you stick with us made mags.

The pistol kit is good as well, but I am not sure if there is an off the shelf barrel option that fits it.

Aurellevi

Intermediate
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 1, 2013
    Denham Springs
    aks be dead bruh
    went the way of the Fal
    I'd have to disagree with your "aks be dead bruh" statement... We have more USA manufactured aks than ever before. On top of that, the ak building community has access to more tool vendors, better quality tools, along with us and foreign produced kits. I may be missing g something here, but how is that dead?

Bigboi

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2018
    southwest LA
    AK building is slowly going away. Plenty kits and barrels available. As for AK rifles, there are lots of different models available frome Arms of America and Atlantic firearms.
    true but its not like how it used to be imo as it is now if u are buying a ak kit and a nice one it needs to be built properly by a extremely good builder with good parts otherwise its just a waist

Bigboi

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2018
    southwest LA
    I'd have to disagree with your "aks be dead bruh" statement... We have more USA manufactured aks than ever before. On top of that, the ak building community has access to more tool vendors, better quality tools, along with us and foreign produced kits. I may be missing g something here, but how is that dead?
    imo the only good ak you can buy right now is arsenal and zastava but they still have problems. as for us made aks that a no for me especially psa
    The joke has been it will take them to get to gen 7 to get it right and they passed that a while back and u got a ok rifle but still big geometry problems
    one of my buddies specs every ak rifle on the market easy for him since he gets kits to build from customers and the krink psa released is the closest to being correct but still has geometry issues and the fact they dont dimple the rivet holes on the trunnions

but for them being dead is that you cant get the good kits no more and any that are out there are more expensive than they are worth imo so at that point you need to really want a certain rifle for a clone/base for whatever build

alot of the recent romanian kits that have been coming in has been hysterical buddy said one of the new virgin kits he got the gas tube lever was being held on by a nut they welded to the side you couldnt even move the lever

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom