Algiers Pastor shoots thief

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    That is absolutely amazing. Not one but two shots to the dome in a moving vehicle away from the shooter. Holy cow talk about having Jesus on your side!!

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, thieves poison or shoot dogs too...

Can you imagine the outrage if N.O. tried to write a residence law similar to the car jacking bill? Legal to shoot inside your fenced yard? Maybe make it read like the hunting laws? Legal to take bipedal mammals on private property by the home owner with any centerfire round? self clearing certificates available in front of any police station. :)

You forgot to add the legality of suppressors taking down any legal game too** :)

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    Unfortunately, thieves poison or shoot dogs too...

I've seen a video or 2 of dogs shot, and large angry dogs seem capable of taking quite a lot before going down. I personally would not want to try it out. Plus, they are a small, fast target until they are latched onto you.

While thieves will shoot dogs, I bet most AC thieves, and most burglars as well, will find an easier target if confronted with a large snarling dog in a window or backyard. My friend had a large malamute/wolf hybrid and had a huge doggie door in the wall for it, plenty big for a large man to crawl through. I asked him one day if he worried about burglars crawling through that to get in easily and quietly. He asked if I would really crawl through a doggie door that big? Point taken.

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    You'd have thought that the preacher, being an ex-NOPD, would have known better than to do what he did. Now, if he'd have yelled "Get away from me! I'll shoot! Don't point that thing at me!" and then nailed 'em both while still by the A/C units things may have been different.... :confused:

Top Bottom