All sold

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Nice stuff, Billy. If you would put some approximate values on these it would make it easier to offer trades without unintentionally lowballing you, IMO. Might save you some time and aggravation.

billy82269

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    DeQuincy, LA
    That bushmaster 5.56 is pretty neat. Can't really see it to well in the photo, bad lighting.
    Not alot better, but a little closer.
    IMG0004-1.jpg

IMG0005.jpg

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston

Courtesy of Speedracer....................

OMG really. LMAOOOOO

I will just KMMS on this one,,sad really ..AFAH probs WHO doesnt..

Anyway,,your welcome for the clear free pic,That I retrieved from
    your last posts..
    pffftttt

Last edited:

billy82269

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    DeQuincy, LA

Courtesy of Speedracer....................

I am curious to know OP..did you buy this from that pawn shop/jewelry shop/whatever shop on main street in DeQuincy?

If so,,wth is wrong with that dude.He is a nut case.Him and his nutty wife.He tells me ,oh yea,I will sell this for that
    and then all of a sudden,his big woman jumps up and says,no we cant take that for it,you betta do this.I'm like wtf,who
    runs this place lol..He was all showing a few people his big new KSG.thinking he is the only one in the usa with one lol.
    He asked me ,did I know what it was lolol..I said yea a ksg and explained to him what he was holding.He had no idea
    anything about it.I asked him,how much,he shuffled off behind the counter to mumble ,I am going to see what it brings.
    I asked him,we bidding,I'm in.I told him I had a $1000 cash to buy it right then.He refused,said he gonna get more than
    that at auction.I was told he was a nut case before I went,but I figured I would check it out anyway.

I have been married 3 times and I can promise you,I could never run a business with my wife up my azz like that lol.Id
    loose money or Id go nuts trying to run a business,Hillbillys LMAOoooo

Nice guns man,,GLWYS and wahooo,,country life:)
    No, I got it in a private sale. James is a pretty good guy, you just have to know him. His health hasn't been good, so I think his wife has gotten more hands on into the business lately. They are more or less retired and just keep the business going instead of selling out cause they enjoy it.

firesafety3

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    Gonzales, Louisiana
    Billy- I agree with your comments about Mr. James. They are some good folks. I don't know him personally but I've been in that store quite a few times over the years. They just don't know a whole lot about what goes on outside of the shop. It's hell when you get a little older and your health starts failing.

Sent you a pm.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom