All this for a flag? Any lip readers in here?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I say:

"Look those men are dressed like fags!"

At least if I am correct, this couple of douche's would have a sense of humor other than the joke they are playing on the American people.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    I watched the video several times on my phone, as did my deaf fiancee, but we did not see "all this for a flag". Now I am very very curious as to what she said, so I'm gonna look at it again on the laptop later.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I watched the video several times on my phone, as did my deaf fiancee, but we did not see "all this for a flag". Now I am very very curious as to what she said, so I'm gonna look at it again on the laptop later.

Dave were you able to look at it again?

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods

Whatever she said doesn't change the fact that she could eat corn off the cob thru a pickett fence :bowrofl:

Not claiming to know what was said but if experience is any teacher it was derogatory toward USofA

Last edited:

sonanth

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    I looked at it fullscreen, and as far as I can tell, it looks like she asked, "I wonder if they flew that flag?" But, what I don't get is the smile and nod from POTUS, and her response to said smile and nod. Why the shake and rolling of eyes?

Company Man

Teufel Hunden
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Kentwood
    I've watched this video many times, I take it as she is saying something about, "how they fold that flag" since the video shows that is what the honor guard is doing in the video. I see the smirk, but do not see "rolling eyes", instead it appears she starts to look down.
    I didn't vote for BO, nor will I in the upcoming election, but I think this is blown out of proportion and we would be better served trying to figure out where that 1/2 billion dollars went to from that solar energy company.

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    Stretching?

". . . fold that flag." Some people are really stretching to try to make the first lady look bad.

Like when it was falsely reported that she made that comment about finally being proud of America?
    If Laura Bush was video taped doing the exact same thing and making that same disgusted look during a Gay Pride parade SHE would have been persecuted by the main stream media. I think Michelle get's treated pretty well. A hell of a lot better than Hillery did.

The difference between the way conservatives treat Obama and Liberals treated Bush is Phenonimnally different.
    Conservatives hate Obama's viewpoint and his actions not the man.
    Liberals Hate George W. Bush.

Top Bottom