Amazing how stuff like this gets completely buried by the algorithms

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Definitely a must watch if you have not seen it before. Nearly 2 hours long but will keep your attention.

I tried searching for exact title on YouTube and got tired of scrolling before I found it. Good possibility that you cannot find it at all without using an alternative search engine, if at all.

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2022
    LOUISIANA
    Definitely a must watch if you have not seen it before. Nearly 2 hours long but will keep your attention.

I tried searching for exact title on YouTube and got tired of scrolling before I found it. Good possibility that you cannot find it at all without using an alternative search engine, if at all.

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

Wow I saw the first one must be interesting!

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    I could have done without seeing the images of charred babies, but a lot of it was eye opening. Especially when the two operators rolled out of the back of the Bradley and opened fire on the compound, and the ATF said it was a reflection, since they had previously said that no shots were fired. Don't get me wrong, Koresh was a POS, but the raid was compromised from the beginning and should have been called off.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    This is an excellent watch that I urge many more people to checkout and share. The fiancée and I have now watched it twice and shared with a few of our like-minded friends.

Thank you so much for sharing. Great find.

Top Bottom