AMEN BROTHER!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    Maybe the question should be why we need government involved so deeply in our kids life that we have to fight them over men showering with girls? Maybe we should talk about de-funding the department of education and let parents decide for them selves how to educate their children?

Oh wait, we rejected that idea already didn't we? Twice now.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    The Paul family = Paul the Apostle. I'm not even a Christian and I see that. The RNC stole Ron Paul's nomination; he had the delegates, and it's the first truly stolen election in the post-2000 era.

We need more Pauls, and more Wesley Hunts too (though I do not know how Libertarian he is, I am 100% for this clip!)

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    By chance where you at the La. Republican Convention that year?
    No, unfortunately, but I was at the RP rally. I also went to his Birthday party in Texas. We've met twice and he's a truly nice and sincere man. I even grilled him on some subject that I do not remember and he took it well and had a mostly satisfactory answer.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    No, unfortunately, but I was at the RP rally. I also went to his Birthday party in Texas. We've met twice and he's a truly nice and sincere man. I even grilled him on some subject that I do not remember and he took it well and had a mostly satisfactory answer.
    It was over a petition that he did NOT sign, and it was because he was not invited to sign (and that was a satisfactory answer, obviously lol)...I don't remember the subject of the petition though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom