America's Impending Master Class Dictatorship

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D-DAY

The Bronx Bull
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2006
    Hammond
    I can't keep this all straight... one minute the Fed isn't part of the government... the next minute it is... one minute the Fed is JP Morgan's personal wealth generating device... the next minute it's an insturment of politicians in Washington to keep themselves in power.

Near as I can tell, the only thing that's been consistent is the message that the governemnt is bad and gold is good.

Yea... I'm done.

Take home message.

Our fiat currency is only as good as the US credit rating. When that gets downgraded we can all have fun building forts out of stacks of $100 bills.

Also, it is not just the rise and fall of the US dollar that affects gold, it includes all the other major traded currencies also. Look at Greece and their troubles that affect the European Union. Watch every day at 5 pm central time how their boondoggle affects the price of precious metals. The problems in Europe are the only reason the US dollar is still wobbling along.

Last edited:

Summit_Ace

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    I think a big problem we have when trying to relate to the value of gold is that everything has been reversed. Today we value gold in dollars rather than value dollars in gold. This is a big problem for me as we are taking something that has been used as currency and regarded as having value {gold} for over 5000 years for something that has been around for less than 100 years{federal reserve notes}.

Does anyone else see this as an issue?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom