Ammo deals now, you will wish you got some at this price in 6 months

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    I don't get why no one has set up a home business where people give them spent brass and get bullets at a cheaper price. Seems like it could be a win for everyone involved? Of course, I don't have the know how or the equipment to do this..
    If by 'bullets' you mean loaded ammo, there used to be a few places on line you could use your spent brass as a credit to your reloaded ammo purchases. They may still be around.

As far as shooting some one else's reload, proceed with caution.

To obtain an ammo manufactures FFL, pay for insurance and other business expenses, it seems to me that one would need to have a significant volume to make it worth the hassle.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I gotta stack deep to fulfill my habit of being able to shoot in my back yard anytime I want… lol … 1k won’t last me but a couple months at best..

A 3-4 mag workout on 2-3 guns a week add up real fast.. and that’s just maintenance lol

Tonyaav

Tony
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Natchitoches ( outside of )
    I gotta stack deep to fulfill my habit of being able to shoot in my back yard anytime I want… lol … 1k won’t last me but a couple months at best..

A 3-4 mag workout on 2-3 guns a week add up real fast.. and that’s just maintenance lol

Agreed, my backyard only gets a break because it’s hunting season.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Agreed, my backyard only gets a break because it’s hunting season.
    Thought I was the only one… once I fill up the feeders in the back yard I try to limit my shooting to pistol only and try to back off the round count… of course I shoot subs any time but there there is the occasional porch pop especially when I get a new one in lol

1699586944484.jpeg

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    Those deer don't care about gunfire, they are used to it. I have deer tracks all around my shooting area in the back of my property.
    A shooting buddy and I watched a doe approach and start grazing on the top of our shooting berm WHILE we were on the pistol range taking a break. We laughed about it but when we got ready to shoot again we tried to shoo her off, she just looked at as. So we started shooting on the end away from her thinking she would leave, but the shots did not faze her. She left only when dust the bullets were kicking up begin to drift across her face.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Par7485
    Top Bottom