Ammunition Prices Increasing.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dranrab

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2015
    Metairie
    Not good news, but not overly alarming either. Here are the projected price increases. Some of the increases aren't as high as Bidenflation.

Primers: 5%
    Alliant Powder: 10%
    .22 LR/.22 Short: 1-5%
    .22 WMR/HMR: 1-7%
    Rifle Ammo: 1-7%
    Handgun Ammo: 1-5%
    Shotshells: 1-7%

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    Well actually

ups man gets a box of .410 shells and cookies

USPS lady gets yard eggs all year and cookies , and hand crochet hat from wife

And FedEx lady gets the same as usps lol
    .410 shells?? You must be made of money!! I finally found a box of .410 at Cabelas, and almost messed my pants when I saw the price! Twice the price of 12 or 20 ga. shells. They were still there when I left. The .410 will be now a safe queen, and I mean WAY in the back of the safe.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    .410 shells?? You must be made of money!! I finally found a box of .410 at Cabelas, and almost messed my pants when I saw the price! Twice the price of 12 or 20 ga. shells. They were still there when I left. The .410 will be now a safe queen, and I mean WAY in the back of the safe.
    i have prob 30 boxs left that i have been having for years... he mentioned to me that he cant find any one day when we was talking hunting/guns.. so i decided to bless him, so thats what he gets every year lol... they only like $15-$20 a box for #6 now... i figure hes worth that huh... like i said my delivery peps take good care of us, they know our kids names and our dogs, bring the dogs treats, small town kinda stuff lol... anyway I dont shoot .410 no more and my boys have grown to the 20 and 12 so....

Tonyaav

Tony
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Natchitoches ( outside of )
    i have prob 30 boxs left that i have been having for years... he mentioned to me that he cant find any one day when we was talking hunting/guns.. so i decided to bless him, so thats what he gets every year lol... they only like $15-$20 a box for #6 now... i figure hes worth that huh... like i said my delivery peps take good care of us, they know our kids names and our dogs, bring the dogs treats, small town kinda stuff lol... anyway I dont shoot .410 no more and my boys have grown to the 20 and 12 so....

I’m at the end of mile long dirt road. My ups guy got a coffee refill and deer sausage to go.
    Good people.
    So glad to be back in the woods after 22 years of BR.

WeldonHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Weldon, LA
    Good stuff, Military ammo has been packed to last 50 years
    And as long as it's stored correctly it'll last a lot longer than that. I have surplus 7.62x54R and 8mm Mauser ammo from the 1940s I shoot regularly with not one problem. It's corrosive Berdan primed ammo which just means you need to clean the rifle right after shooting but it's great stuff and I bought it a decade ago when it was cheap as hell and stacked it very very deep.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom