An open letter

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/UPDATE/misc2008/Obama-USA-TODAY-ad.htm

This site has the open letter printed that they plan on putting in USA Today paper. It's about the authenticity of Obama's legitimacy to take office. It's interesting to read about the aspects of what would be if he is not a natural born citizen and takes office anyway. States he would be an "usurper" which would have dire consequences. I have my doubts about his legality also since he has remained obstinate about releasing anything that would prove otherwise.:mad:

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I would love to hear Obama address this issue directly . No smoke and mirrors . Just answer the damn question once and for all publicly . Obviously that judge was an Obama supporter . His ruling contained no legal grounds . Just emotion .

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I really wonder if Obama's intention is cause the constitutional crisis. When anarchy rules he can invite in the UN to restore peace...

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    just wondering how much longer ANY responce by penguin will be met with out right venom,,not just this thread but almost any thread he posts in or even thread he dosnt post in,,,im all for friendly joking and ball busting ,,really anybody that knows me knows there is no such thing as taboo ball busting,,,if penguin was the only peron to vote for obama he wouldnt have been elected,,,,,,we are the minority on the view of the nation and who we thought should lead it............

i got news for yall,,dem,rep,libs we all need to have some unity in our country or it will continue to destroy itself,,,,there only so much finger pointing and crying that can be done before you tighten the boot straps and figure out a plan of action to secure whatever way of life you feel you need to perserve.

just my .02$

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    Two people with the institution with custody of Obamas birth certificate in Hawaii have verified orally that it does indeed exist. Apparently the hospital holding the original certificate will not release a copy to anyone without a direct interest in the document. It would be in the best interest of the country in Barack Obama, as president elect, to provide the media with a certified true copy of his actual birth certificate. Because of the profound importance of this issue, his position on the matter is totally out of bounds.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Penguin , " you quit until after the election " ? I don't remember you stating that in your farewell speech . You were pissed off and left . Now that you have the opportunity to gloat , you show up again .
    If McCain had won you would have disappeared like a fart in the wind .
    It's OK , just nut up and admit it .

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    I think this is why they have been being so persistent at finding the truth and it would be very bad for this country to find out after january. Then again, as stated that may very well be what is in the works. :squint:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiJS0fCf0Js[/ame]

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    And y'all called the dems whiney after Gore lost in Florida...

They were. This is a totally different point, I have ALWAYS said there needs to be irrefutable proof of Obama's birth even when I thought McCain might win.

In the interest of sanity I have removed some posts. And for the record the small flightless bird was not fired and he did say he would stay away for the duration of the election, which is now horribly over....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bbroussard
    Top Bottom