Another 6" Limited Gun With Dual Top Ends

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FreedomGunworks

"Fearless"
    Sep 28, 2010
    Camilla, GA
    Just finished this one up. It's one of our 6" Limited guns and the customer requested an additional top end. One is chambered in .40S&W and the other is in .38SC for shooting steel. Both tops ends feature STI bull barrels. The .40 has a conventional recoil system and the .38SC has a Recoil Master.

DSC_0690.jpg

DSC_0691.jpg

DSC_0693.jpg

DSC_0694.jpg

I'm trying to arrange things here in the shop so we can offer promised delivery dates. We're almost to that point now and working hard to finalize some things. What I mean is, if you call and place an order, I could potentially tell you, for example, week 17 of 2011 is available. If you want your gun then, I could deliver. You send in a deposit and we guarantee your gun to be delivered in that week. That way, our customers could pre-plan and know exactly when their gun would be arriving. It also helps in the financing aspect of things. The savvy shopper could send in a deposit to secure their week and just send a check every now and again until the build is complete. You can pick any week of a virtual calender we'll make available, so if you wanted it in a few weeks or a few months, that could be arranged. That requires a significant investment in parts, most of which we currently have in stock. The plan is to have frames, slides, and barrels here to build any combination of 5" or 6" Limited gun, Single Stacks, and Open guns, including all their respective small parts. Of course the build list would be comprised of parts that we prefer, but we'd make an effort to have several parts from many different vendors available. I can build 50 guns in a year without an excise tax which is 11% of the total gun build. Not having to charge that tax will allow us to keep our prices as low as possible. Once those 50 guns are done, there will be no more for that calender year.

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    A 6 in. .40 with a 9mm top end would be ideal for the way I like to roll :cool:. Maybe some day down the road.

Bobby does great work and is a fine guy to deal with, before or after the sale. I'm been really pleased with the work he's done for me. If I was looking for a custom gun, he'd get my $$$.

Top Bottom