Another question for Vince or any other automotive tuner

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12
    I hade to chancge the pcm in my Exploder yesterday. Really dont know what happened. Anyway I need the new one programed. I need to bypas the TPS moniters and the reverse rev limiter. Tommy says mail it to him and 300 bucks 3 week turn around. Vince, can you do it? or anyone within driving range of Washington parish? (100 miles)

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    StangHi on cedar crest over by Precision should be able to do it. They do a ton of Ford PCm performance stuff. If Vince can't take care of you, I'd look em up.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    That leads me to more questions.

Why did you have to replace the ECM. Its not to common to have to replace them.
    Next, The year model makes a difference on what we can do factory vs. aftermarket programming.
    Is this a performance scenario , or a DD.
    Because the Anti-theft and key relearn pops up in my head, unless you do not have that.

Last, if tommy has a saved tune for you, it may be best to pick up from there.

More info please.

oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12
    ok the rest of the story. its an 05. the ecm basically died. no power or readings when connected to a Genesys. It had a 3 stage tune but I really dont need that.Its a dd with weekend mud and trails. I need the speedy meter corrected for the larger tires, bypass the tire pressure moniters and get rid of the reverse rev limiter. Tommy has the original 3 stage tune but not the bypasses .. Vince, thanks for replying so quick. Ive heard great things about you and have alot of respect for your knowledge

Top Bottom