Any plumbers on the board?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pangris1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 13, 2010
    BR metro area
    I'm in real estate and am getting a bunch of requests for a plumber - the only ones I have in my rolodex are not particularly well known to me so I figured I'd throw it out to the BS community to see if there is anyone on here that might be of service.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Better hurry...

Attachments

• plumber.jpeg
      plumber.jpeg
      52.2 KB · Views: 77

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I've heard good things about Sunshine Plumbing. I have used a guy named Dustin King and Daigle Heating and Air (they do plumbing and HVAC).

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I'm in real estate and am getting a bunch of requests for a plumber - the only ones I have in my rolodex are not particularly well known to me so I figured I'd throw it out to the BS community to see if there is anyone on here that might be of service.

If your clients have gushers in their yards, or no water because of busted pipes; tell them not to haggle prices. The vast majority of plumbers will have plenty of "profitable" work in the next few days, from people "who get it!"

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Supply and demand dictates everything, even in plumbing.

Good, I was hoping that.
    What I have here is an emergency plumbing repair stuff
    1" along with 6' of pipe
    I'd probably let it go to the chronic unprepared for $150.00
    Or I could sell them a 5 gallon bucket so they can hump toilet water out the ditch for maybe a low price of 50 bucks?

Attachments

• 20210218_125412.jpg
      20210218_125412.jpg
      199.4 KB · Views: 59

john17427

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I've always used B&D Plumbing, up to and including digging up my front yard to replace everything from the house to the street. I've always been satisfied with the work and cost. That said, I'm sure they're slammed right now.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I've always used B&D Plumbing, up to and including digging up my front yard to replace everything from the house to the street. I've always been satisfied with the work and cost. That said, I'm sure they're slammed right now.

Good People.

SouthernUnderGod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2016
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Second the vote for B&D. The good thing about the larger, established companies like B&D is that they have many trucks and many plumbers, plus a good dispatch staff. They might have a full schedule but they WILL get to you. Their prices are usually on par with those of other established firms.

B&D has an electrical and an HVAC company, too.

You might find a guy with a truck and a helper who can do it for a little less, but the “less” might be no insurance, no license, no concern for a good job.

I have had some small outfits do work for me but it’s because I’ve had experience with them or seen their work for other contractors or owners. The quality guys will be busy taking care of their “regulars.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom