Anybody else having site problems?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pulpsmack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Red Stick
    I get the home page, but I can't click on the forums menu... it white screens and times out.

I was able to post by clicking on a Gen Forum post on the home page and navigating from there. What gives?

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Why is my computer locking me out of my documents today? Did I pick up a virus from here?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Why is my computer locking me out of my documents today? Did I pick up a virus from here?
    You shouldn't have. I looked everything over pretty thoroughly last night and didn't see any viruses. My advise would be to go to Computer, right click your C drive and click properties, then go through the options and do a disk cleanup, then a disk defrag, then schedule error-checking, and then restart your computer. That should fix your problems and make your computer faster :)

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    You shouldn't have. I looked everything over pretty thoroughly last night and didn't see any viruses. My advise would be to go to Computer, right click your C drive and click properties, then go through the options and do a disk cleanup, then a disk defrag, then schedule error-checking, and then restart your computer. That should fix your problems and make your computer faster :)

The Microsoft product necessary to open this file is not on your computer. And then it tries to get me to purchase Windows 10.
    Windows 7 has worked fine for almost 2 years so what happened?.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    The Microsoft product necessary to open this file is not on your computer. And then it tries to get me to purchase Windows 10.
    Windows 7 has worked fine for almost 2 years so what happened?.
    Windows 10 does not exist...

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    My Bad, Microsoft Office 2010.
    Did you download a file from someone / somewhere that you are trying to open? If someone used Office 2010 to write and save a file, you can't open it with an earlier version.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Did you download a file from someone / somewhere that you are trying to open? If someone used Office 2010 to write and save a file, you can't open it with an earlier version.

No, I documented where I installed new parts in several pistols earlier this week and I was going to review the file today and got the message. I can not open any of my documents now. If I can not get it to work by Monday I will call my computer guru who is on this site. I know a little about Glocks but NOTHING about computers.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    No, I documented where I installed new parts in several pistols earlier this week and I was going to review the file today and got the message. I can not open any of my documents now. If I can not get it to work by Monday I will call my computer guru who is on this site. I know a little about Glocks but NOTHING about computers.

A little about Glocks you say?

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I saw your picture in the other thread lol and realized it wasn't Syrians. Much less decorative than the Security Lions and a heck of a lot less obnoxious. Cue odd music, dozens of Youtube videos showing war victims, scripts, quotations and junk.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Can anyone confirm whether or not it is fixed for them? I think I fixed it.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Seems to be working now Sir

Them damn Nigerians:}

bvm6syz4oxqrjs119.jpg

Top Bottom