Anyone collect star wars stuff

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slim

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    Metairie
    Nice. I have almost all the figures from Episodes I-III and the playsets. I have a good bit of the power of the force series as well.

If you have a dark trooper or a shock trooper or Dash Rendar I will buy them off of you- my brothers birthday is coming up and he would love to have any of those.

I have the shock trooper and dark trooper. If you want them just make med an offer

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

JustinB

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Metairie
    My brother and I have about 300 figures. This pic is missing about 80 toys that were at his place and none of the playsets we own.

He is holding his favorite two and I have my favorite two (Boba Fett.)

333swcol.jpg

Another view.

swcol.jpg

Slim

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    Metairie
    Very nice. Right now everything is down and in storage bins. I need to get a good list of what I have but I may still move it all. But if I sell it, it would have to be kept as a package.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

JustinB

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Metairie
    Sounds good. I don't own a single toy from the legacy collection or the 30th anniversary collection so let me know a price on those as a package deal. I only own a few (less than 5) of the original trilogy collection as well, dont know if you have that series either. I didnt see it pictured.

I'm missing a hand full of power of the force too. Actually I see you have a freeze frame Luke and Chewie I need lol. So there are some individual ones I would be interested in getting as well. Just let me know. Thanks man.

Justin

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    Any interest in the star wars Lego sets? I've got all the original sets from back in '00-'02. About 20-30 sets if I had to guess. It's all in attic and I haven't fooled with them in years.

Includes ultimate collector xwing & tie interceptor. All the vehicles up to the original melinium falcon.

Pieces stored in ziplock, with original box and papers.

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    Any interest in the star wars Lego sets? I've got all the original sets from back in '00-'02. About 20-30 sets if I had to guess. It's all in attic and I haven't fooled with them in years.

Includes ultimate collector xwing & tie interceptor. All the vehicles up to the original melinium falcon.

Pieces stored in ziplock, with original box and papers.

Dude, two of my boys are very much into Lego Star Wars, they both have birthdays coming up. Don't think I can afford the whole package, but if you're interested in selling individuals I'd be interested. Any idea what kind of price you'd be looking for? I'd be interested in the more iconic pieces (like Vader's Tie Fighter, Luke's X-Wing, Millenium Falcon, etc.) Whatcha got and how much?

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    That's the thing....I don't know or remember except for the big stuff. I'd expect the bigger kits to go for at least $200 each on eBay...but don't let that discourage you....I just don't know

I've got a lot of traveling to do over the next week starting earlier this morning, so Im not going to have time to mess with this immediately. When I have some time, I'll inventory stuff, price it out, and get back with you.

The downside of these kits are that they're all first generation....ie some don't hold together well enough to play with. I had assembled them and put them in a curio cabinet. Then I got married and moved. Legos were banished to the attic!

southlaems

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Houma, LA
    I have a big ship (not sure which one) and the c3po action figure storage head is anyone is interested. Could get some pics tonight

Top Bottom