Anyone dealt with royaltigerimports.com?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    I've been puzzled at why there are so few bayonets for the M14/M1A rifles available given how many M14's were made. Oh, you can find M6 bayonets for $70+. I've been keeping an eye out for one at a decent price and came across this page- https://royaltigerimports.com/shop/m14-bayonet-reproduction/ . An M6 reproduction for $40? I was wondering if anyone had dealt with this company?

I do realize that this is unusual and might be a problem. But for the price I might take a chance on having to do some fitting to make it work.
    Please note: these bayonets may need hand fitting and minor work to fit on the rifle. These bayonets have not been test fitted on an M14 and may or may not fit. Due to this, these bayonets are sold as is for a reduced price.

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Never dealt with them but have read some negative stuff about them in terms of disappointment after getting their items. Mostly Mauser stuff though.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Royal tiger imports used to be interordanance. They imported polish ak parts, or possibly some other comm block countries parts at some point. Then they got into ak building, eventually making their own parts. Well known for cast trunnions and bolt carriers, not in a good way thought. They are not the only reason us made aks are considered junk, but they are part of the reason. No idea if they can make a bayonet correctly, but if you plan to do more than just display the bayo, I would buy an original or a reputable repro.

Top Bottom