Anyone missing a OD Green XD w/ Surefire ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    12761201_SS.jpg

Deputies arrest 5 teens in crime spree, find 2 napping in ditch

WATSON, LA (WAFB) - Five teens were arrested on trespassing, burglary and criminal damage to property charges in connection with a rash of incidents in a neighborhood near a middle school in Watson.

Investigators arrested Christopher Brown, 17, of Denham Springs; Clinton Russell, 17, of Denham Springs; Cody Null, 18, of Livingston; Mica Mathis, 18, of Denham Springs and a 16-year-old boy.

According to the Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office, two of the suspects believed to be involved were found asleep in a ditch in a nearby subdivision. Deputies said they recovered a gun, laptop computer, iPod, money and other valuables from the snoozing suspects.

The investigation began early Thursday morning when authorities received a call about two suspicious people walking behind Live Oak Middle on Cecil Drive in Watson. Deputies reported finding the suspects and arresting them, along with others believed to be involved in the crime spree.

The first call was made around 4 a.m., but other neighbors reported burglaries throughout the morning as they woke up and discovered their vehicles had been broken into.

Detectives said the school was also damaged. According to their reports, pieces of concrete were thrown through windows, tables outside were overturned and garbage cans were emptied on the ground. Investigators said they didn't find any evidence to indicate the suspects actually went inside the school.

Brown was charged with aggravated burglary (felony), eight counts of simple burglary (felony) and prohibited acts/drug paraphernalia. His bond was set at $350,000.

Russell was charged with criminal trespass, simple criminal damage to property (felony) and contributing to the delinquency of juveniles. His bond was set at $6,000.

Null was charged with criminal trespass. His bond was set at $500.

Mathis was also charged with criminal trespass. He was issued a misdemeanor summons and released.

The 16-year-old was arrested on burglary and damage to property charges. He was transferred to the Florida Parishes Detention Center.

Deputies said a picture of Mathis was not provided because he was only issued a summons. They also do not provide pictures of juveniles.

Christopher Joseph Brown
    12761201_BG1.jpg

Clinton Cole Russell
    12761201_BG2.jpg

Cody Lee Null
    12761201_BG3.jpg
    http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=12761201

:)

Mirror

Out on the Track
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Lol. I couldn't see the rear grip safety. I thought it was a FNP or other polymer gun that comes in the OD/Black slide colors. My bad?

Mirror

Out on the Track
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    "Deys good boys. Dey ain'ts never beens in no trouble.":D

"My grandbaby a sweet boy. He couldnt never shoot nobody! The police musta been lying! He was framed!" Reminds me of that thread about the 70 year old marine shooting the two armed robbers of a subway, and the only surviving idiot's grandmother going on national tv about how the marine was wrong.

Top Bottom