Appendix Carry Holsters?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sph1480

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Destrehan, La
    I'm currently using a g-code incog with a m&p 9c and I'm not too impressed. I just got the holster about 3 weeks ago and still haven't found the right adjustemnt height and body position combo to stop the gun from printing or digging in my side. I switched from a crossbreed and might start using that one again.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Many speak highly of these.
    JM kydex holsters.

Our AIWB (Appendix Inside the Waist Band) holsters are designed to tuck the grip of the pistol into the body, yet still be comfortable to wear all day long. All the edges have been de-horned and the body side edges have been "rolled in" for added comfort and retention. They come with a retention screw so the end user can tighten or loosen retention to suit them, and can be ordered in .080 thick kydex (standard thickness, great compromise between strength and concealability) or .093 thick kydex (more durable and slightly more "rigid"). We offer three interchangeable attachment methods, a fixed solid kydex loop in standard or high ride, a fixed split kydex loop in standard or high ride, and adjustable soft loops in standard height only. The AIWB can be ordered with an "extra tuck" option that will help lean the grip into your body and lean the muzzle away, and the sweat guard/body shield can be ordered in full, mid, none, or anything in between.

NOTE: Our standard height kydex loops measure 1/2 inch to 5/8 inch above the belt line to the junction of the front strap and trigger guard, and our high ride loops measure 3/4inch to 7/8 inch above the belt line to the junction of the front strap and trigger guard.

Last edited:

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    I just ordered (yesterday) a DeSantis "Insider" AIWB leather holster for my Taurus small-frame 5-shot 38/357 revolvers. Looks good and if the holster is as good as its specs it should be nice. All leather, soft, non-molded and $29. Not a bad deal.

RoyL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2012
    Youngsville, LA
    I just ordered (yesterday) a DeSantis "Insider" AIWB leather holster for my Taurus small-frame 5-shot 38/357 revolvers. Looks good and if the holster is as good as its specs it should be nice. All leather, soft, non-molded and $29. Not a bad deal.

I tried the "Insider" with an M&P 9C, and it was not comfortable. My son showed me the Sof Tuck, and it is much, much more comfortable for me. I also now use the Sof Tuck for a Sig M11-A1, which is fairly large, and I can go all day with it. No dis-comfort. The new model with plastic clip is much better than the older metal clip model. Some retailers are still selling the older model so you have to be careful what you are buying.

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    I tried the "Insider" with an M&P 9C, and it was not comfortable.

I got it pretty much specifically for a small, 5-shot Taurus revolver 38/357. I tried with a Remora and comfort wasn't an issue. I'm thinking this leather holster with a clip will be OK. Don't you jinx me!!! :D

RoyL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2012
    Youngsville, LA
    I got it pretty much specifically for a small, 5-shot Taurus revolver 38/357. I tried with a Remora and comfort wasn't an issue. I'm thinking this leather holster with a clip will be OK. Don't you jinx me!!! :D
    lol, not trying to jinx you. :) The Insider is made of some pretty thick leather that is kinda hard. I guess you could put some kind of softener on it, if that won't hurt the gun. I'm looking at mine right now, and I wish I could give it to you for inspection. It is a nice, well made holster.

edit: hey, I'm a wuss, so you have to take that into consideration. The Sof Tuck is kinda Charmin soft. ;)

Last edited:

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    I'm looking at mine right now, and I wish I could give it to you for inspection. It is a nice, well made holster.

That's the important part. I can live with it OR I can soften it up a bit. The small Tauri revolvers should fit outta sight and snug. We'll see...

Top Bottom