WTS: Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Gray

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • northern

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 28, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I really don’t want to sell this, but over $3000 in recent vet bills have me needing some relief money. My loss is your gain.

Up for sale is my Apple Watch Sport. It is the larger size 42mm in Space Gray (black). Comes with original box, paperwork, two black sport bands (S/M and M/L), and two magnetic charging cables (standard 2 meter and additional 0.3 meter). The device is covered by AppleCare+ which covers two incidents of accidental damage coverage for 2 years, subject to deductible.

I’ve worn this watch pretty much everyday for the last 3-4 months, but there are no scratches, marks, or imperfections. It’s been great and is really useful in the car or for glancing at notifications when your phone is in your pocket or out of reach. I’ve got smaller wrists, so I’ve only worn the S/M sport band, so the more common M/L band is in brand new condition.

IYzFJCnl.jpg

DKvmoDFl.jpg

evbOjr3l.jpg

Paid $519.93 at the Baton Rouge Apple Store, with AppleCare+ and the extra charger.

Priced to sell at $350, face to face in Baton Rouge, or shipped on your dime. I accept PayPal (gift or add fees), Venmo, Chase Quickpay, or cash.

First one to PM saying “I’ll take it” has dibs. After 24 hours if no sale has been scheduled or finalized the next PM has dibs.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom