AR-15 M4 Benefit Raffle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TFK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2008
    West Monroe, LA
    All 200 are sold. It was actually 203 but I refinded the last 3 sold. I've been out of pocket fora few days so sorry for the lack of communication.

I don't know who has what ticket and the drawing will most likely be next Saturday so it'll givee everyone time to get their tickets in. I will announce the winning number on all 3 boards it's posted on and have the winner send me a picture of them holding the ticket, withthe ticket number visible.

My daughter will reach into a popcorn tin that has all of the tickets seperated and draw the winner.
    I hope this answers all the questions.

TFK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2008
    West Monroe, LA
    As far as the drawing be fair, I've had 38 people tell me to keep their tickets but I refused to do so because even though it would be a fair drawing I wouldn't feel right keeping the gun off of someone elses ticket. Maybe if one of them win it they'll sell, keep or give it away!

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    I purchased a ticket through paypal on July 25th and got a confirmation, emailed my address through paypal process, still no ticket, need to hear back, just a scan of the number through email will suffice, thanks

Mike D. (Tactical723)
    (985) 264-8421

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    Chris, my check went out on the 23rd of July, still no response from you, my several PM's or e mails

Don't feel too bad, I paid buy paypal on the 24th and have not heard anything yet. Posted on the duck lodge and sent pm. Thread on the lodge has been closed for several days and there is another raffle started for a remington 870. I hope something comes in the mail before the drawing.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Let's not throw around scammer right now. He said the drawing will be Saturday, so we can wait. The biggest question I have is how will he draw tickets? Aren't the tickets we have the only tickets?

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    3 forums have tickets, 200 total, his daughter will draw the winner from a bucket, he doesnt know who has what tickets.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    manimal, what i meant was does he have a duplicate ticket of what he gave out or did he write all the ticket numbers on something and will draw that?

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    ohhh, gotcha. Most ticket wheels come with 2 tickets per 1#, I dont know for sure but I'm thinking that he probably has the partner tickets for ours & will draw from those.

coltaholic

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Tampa Bay, florida
    the fact remains, i sent a check to this man, never received a response, to numerous PK's, e mails, or my post here WHY NOT< KRIS ???
    I'm going to explore other options---internet fraud, legality of this type of raffle, etc
    I hate to add to this guy's problems, but I've about had it.

coltaholic

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Tampa Bay, florida
    that does it. All this guy has to do is respond, which he refuses to do--I know he was online after most of my PM's, so I have to assume the worst. Kris, YOU HAVE UNTIL 10 AM TO RESPOND, AFTER WHICH I WILL CONTACT THE WEST MONROE POLICE DEPT AND THE LA. STATE POLICE.

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    He said it would be drawn on Saturday. I would call them after the time he had designated the drawing. I seriously hope that this isn't a scam, but at least most people paid through paypal. Should be easy to get your money back as long as you file before 90 days is up.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom