Arizona Border

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    These are pictures from a raid on a weapons cache near the Arizona Border. It was a joint raid between Mexico and the US. From what I understand, this was last month.

arizona border.jpg

Attachments

• #2.jpg
      #2.jpg
      53.3 KB · Views: 106
    • #3.jpg
      #3.jpg
      91.8 KB · Views: 110
    • #4.jpg
      #4.jpg
      96.1 KB · Views: 115
    • #5.jpg
      #5.jpg
      78.9 KB · Views: 99
    Last edited:

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    They need to get that border under control. There are more issues than just illegal immigration. This is a real national security issue. Sorry for the pics I posted. If you click on one you can view them all in a little larger format.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Just researched this last week...not even near the border...do a google on some of the context

Have not checked out the video yet

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    There should be an sos law. SHOOT ON SITE. They'll stop comin over then.

This way you can kill innocent people. Sweet! **** yeah, step into my yard and I'll get to blow your brains out! Awesome! Who gives a damn if anyone identifies their target, they are on my property.... let's send lead sailing! Whoohoo!!!!! /sarcasm

Seriously, the only law you need to enact to stop the influx is to make the hiring of illegals... illegal. Make the employer go to jail for hiring them.

Honestly though, I'm not sure that's the right answer. Most of the people really are just looking to make some money where they can't back home because of their crappy governments. I don't harbor ill will to them.

lilshaunsdad

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Lacombe
    Its not the problem of people lookin to come over and make a better life for themselves. Did you che k the op's pictures or watch the video? This thread is about terrorist coming in thru mexico.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Maybe I am crazy, but I came up with a solution to the immigration problem a long time ago that I really think would work.

All we have to do is allow anyone who wants to immigrate here to do so, and with only one condition. They have to be able to pass an English language proficiency test. If you want to work for a better life and can speak the proper language of this country, then I say "welcome aboard".

That way anyone who wants to be here legally and honestly can do so without a great deal of hassle, and anyone that is trying to illegally cross the border after that has proven that they are either a smuggler or terrorist, or too stupid or lazy to learn a second language. Either way, we really would be justified in shooting them on sight.

What do y'all think??

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This way you can kill innocent people. Sweet! **** yeah, step into my yard and I'll get to blow your brains out! Awesome! Who gives a damn if anyone identifies their target, they are on my property.... let's send lead sailing! Whoohoo!!!!! /sarcasm

Seriously, the only law you need to enact to stop the influx is to make the hiring of illegals... illegal. Make the employer go to jail for hiring them.

Honestly though, I'm not sure that's the right answer. Most of the people really are just looking to make some money where they can't back home because of their crappy governments. I don't harbor ill will to them.

I won't address the sarcasm in your post but your reality is a little off. As an employer you are supposed to secure a few certain documents to establish eligibility for work here "legally". A Social Security Card, a Driver's License w/picture or passport, and/or suitable acceptable ID, in some combination or other, (I forget; I am not at work right now), as per the US Labor employment form.

We are not required to be able to certify documents' authenticity if they are well forged documents.

These illegals have more official looking "official" documents than I do. I know their ID's look better and clearer than my current and most recent CHP.

So your suggestion needs some fine tuning. There are actual places of business that are open to the public in broad daylight that sell these so called "legal" documents.

Sending me to jail for hiring illegals unbeknownst to my leve of knowledge of document forgery, and passed and beyond what the law states I need to review before hiring is a federal issue that needs to be addressed.

We see how well that is working out.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods

Honestly though, I'm not sure that's the right answer. Most of the people really are just looking to make some money where they can't back home because of their crappy governments. I don't harbor ill will to them

Me neither..as long as they are paying taxes and obeying the same laws as me.

but they are being imported to take my job b/c they work cheaper and of course they can, b/c I'm paying my replacements health ins...& rent & food...to name a few

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Actually, a good AG could probably use the RICO statues (the employer and employee discussed an illegal act should equal conspiracy) to confiscate a few businesses and the practice would stop. They can't arrest a corporation and busting HR managers won't go anywhere. The corporate presidents will deny knowledge. RICO has a lower burden of proof.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I won't address the sarcasm in your post but your reality is a little off. As an employer you are supposed to secure a few certain documents to establish eligibility for work here "legally". A Social Security Card, a Driver's License w/picture or passport, and/or suitable acceptable ID, in some combination or other, (I forget; I am not at work right now), as per the US Labor employment form.

We are not required to be able to certify documents' authenticity if they are well forged documents.

These illegals have more official looking "official" documents than I do. I know their ID's look better and clearer than my current and most recent CHP.

So your suggestion needs some fine tuning. There are actual places of business that are open to the public in broad daylight that sell these so called "legal" documents.

Sending me to jail for hiring illegals unbeknownst to my leve of knowledge of document forgery, and passed and beyond what the law states I need to review before hiring is a federal issue that needs to be addressed.

We see how well that is working out.

I oversimplified my answer. How about jail people who knowingly hired illegals? You do your part and make it a crime for those who wish to do wrong.

I also agree that there is a documentation problem that should be sorted out. This is the way you stop illegal immigration.

Me neither..as long as they are paying taxes and obeying the same laws as me.

but they are being imported to take my job b/c they work cheaper and of course they can, b/c I'm paying my replacements health ins...& rent & food...to name a few

The people coming to make some money aren't for their families aren't the problem, it's the people who hire them. You hear from the Democrats that they are doing the jobs nobody wants, I think it's they are doing the jobs nobody wants to do for $7 an hour with no benefits.

Top Bottom