Armordillo Concealment XFER Holster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    My good friend "Booth" at Armordillo Concealment came up with a new "holster" that has NEVER been done before, with the help of a few Industry guys they created a true "universal holster". It was designed mostly with the idea of Appendix Carry since it seems within the last two years it has truly taken off and has thousands of followers. Keep in mind it follows the line of minimalist holsters so re-holstering tends to be tricky with this type of holsters but they tend to carry well and be super comfortable. I have one on the way and should be at the shop by tuesday to do some T&E at the range.

Check them out and remember my students get a discount on AC Products.

http://www.armordilloconcealment.com/category_s/96.htm

Industry Reviews: http://monderno.com/news/armordillo-concealment-x-fer/
    http://mrcolionnoir.com/the-x-fer-from-armordillo-concealment/

LIGHT SPECIFIC: This means the X-FER locks on to the weapons light system (currently the X-300 and X-200, TLR-1 pre-sale available) verse the trigger guard like the other holsters available now.

MINIMALISTIC: Our holster is a minimal IWB design made for concealment, stability and comfort.

AMBIDEXOURUS: The X-FER is capable of being worn on the right or the left without having to special order (for you south paws) a holster.

TRANSFERABLE: Hence the *X-FER*. Our brand new holster is able to be transferred from one gun to the next as long as the X-300 or X-200 fits the firearm. You can X-FER from a Glock to a M&P to a 1911. You now have the ability to holster threaded barrels and suppressors! It does not matter if you have a compact or full size pistol, the X-FER will fit. If it has not sunk it yet….No more having to switch lights and/or holsters when you change your mind and want to carry your other firearm. No more buying multiple holsters for every firearm with the same light!

Other specifics about The X-FER are that they are attached to your belt with pull-the-dot hardware and a nylon re-enforced polymer loop. You can also adjust the cant and ride height.

nfom8vxgmsuw3uav7rh.jpg

zan03mmvixpfc19krr98.jpg

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Dude I'm not saying they copied Trent. What I'm saying is they should calm down on the " we have a radical new idea talk". The idea wasn't new when Trent made his AWS made similar holsters 10 years ago.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I understand what you are saying, most of what was being made in the market was gun specific + light specific minimalist holsters, you didn't have the ability to switch from platform to platform unless they were "universal" fit none type of holster.

Will it work as advertised ???? I have no clue, I do not have one to try YET.

Am I willing to try ? Hell yes, this would/could have saved me a couple of hundred dollars in kydex holsters and a lot of space in drawers.

geoney

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Charles
    If you are going to conceal a full size gun, with a light, wouldn't you want a little more substantial holster to support all that weight?

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    If you are going to conceal a full size gun, with a light, wouldn't you want a little more substantial holster to support all that weight?

Technically the belt, pants provide you support being its INSIDE the pants and not outside. Think "mexican carry" with a covered trigger guard.

Top Bottom