Asking for trouble?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    While it does happen, guns in general are not sought after in vehicle burglaries. Typically, Items like jewelry and money are taken while guns are still left in the car. So as far as criminals casing a parking lot or street looking for cars with NRA stickers to steal guns...probably not.

Maybe where you live but here in the home town of "Thuggin it and Luvin it" they want guns more than anything else.

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    Those are used glocks, too.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
    - Jiddu Krishnamurti

oh but they're "like new"... WTF is like new??? It's either new or used and then the condition varies...

Ok, how much does a new G19 go for and what is "EE"?

I can get 4th gen G19 from my local dealer for $530 OTD. I don't know if this is a good deal or not but it's better than a $650 used glock "package" (I like how this word gets thrown around a lot too)

IBT Free market blah blah blah... Yeah but it's still illegal to buy and sell guns for a PROFIT without a license.

Last edited:

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Really NRA sticker not big deal.. Walk buy them all day to check out this guys new gen 4
    images

Top Bottom