ATF Bust.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    "Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2021/11/mi...rchasing-firearm-used-shooting/#ixzz7BqkbBicb
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
    Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

"Horton had purchased 33 firearms from June 15, 2021, through October 17, 2021." None of which are currently in his possession..... may be a pattern here.
    I read that part and I’m leaning toward the distinct possibility that he was dealing illegally, but I’ve also seen folks sell entire collections bigger than that. Again, ATF INTERPRETATION of the laws. If I sold 33 guns within 4 months to finance a down payment on a home or keep from going bankrupt, they are still private sales. In and of itself, that’s not a clear cut case of a felony. Just reason for an investigation in the eyes of the feds. Sounds like this guy had other **** going on, so they’re gonna check him out and presume he’s guilty until proven innocent.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    No. You cannot buy a firearm as a gift for anyone. A parent may purchase a furearm as a gift for a child and that child may possess that firearm with written consent from a parent. Or in the company of that parent but no adult may purchase a firearm for another adult.
    FALSE
    But I’ll give you credit because of all the false information that’s been spread over the years, like gunshow loophole, high capacity mags, etc…

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I read that part and I’m leaning toward the distinct possibility that he was dealing illegally, but I’ve also seen folks sell entire collections bigger than that. Again, ATF INTERPRETATION of the laws. If I sold 33 guns within 4 months to finance a down payment on a home or keep from going bankrupt, they are still private sales. In and of itself, that’s not a clear cut case of a felony. Just reason for an investigation in the eyes of the feds. Sounds like this guy had other **** going on, so they’re gonna check him out and presume he’s guilty until proven innocent.

He didn't just sell 33 guns in 4 months..... he bought 33 guns in 4 months that he no longer has.

I'm all for innocent until proven guilty, but that fella does have a pretty good start.

SKIPP3R L.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2020
    Denham Springs, la
    And that’s the way is should happen at all gun shops. Especially if they wanna keep a customer.

As long as people like you agree to be infringed because it ‘makes sense’ hen they will find ways to restrict ownership and eventually ban you from ownership.

What part of shall not be infringed do you not understand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    As long as people like you agree to be infringed because it ‘makes sense’ hen they will find ways to restrict ownership and eventually ban you from ownership.

What part of shall not be infringed do you not understand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, you obviously assumed something I’m not trying to say. Point that finger somewhere else bud. My point was that the people in the gunshop did not treat the woman unkindly. Regardless of their policies and how the deal turned out, I quoted and commented on what was said about them not being rude to her. I bet you walk around the range with your finger on the trigger.

People like me…pfff

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Last edited:
    Top Bottom