ATT 3G network down?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Dammit I thought it was my jailbreak because my gf had 3G and I didnt. I restored my phone in itunes and lost all my jailbreak stuff to fix it because my gf had 3G on her iphone. **** now I did that for nothing. Funny thing is after I did it twice my 3G started working?

Last edited:

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Hey Dave, yea in two places .. LOL

Look, lets not muddy this up with technicalities!!!:rofl::rofl:

And for the record, my dad, who after 35 years with the phone co. is pretty much a comm expert, hated sprint because ha said if you weren't near I10, it didn't work. However, I've been all over, backwoods Ms, mountains of Tn, etc, and have NEVER not had service.:dunno:

Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    Is this network problem mainly involving the iPhone's or all types of AT&T phones? Considering what I'm spending on my phone plan, AT&T better had cut me some slack! I haven't been as happy with them since moving back here in 07, in Ga their svc was better.

Bam Bam

Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Well my wifes iPhone had been screwing up before this issue with the network and would lock up when trying to shut down so a trip to the Apple store got her a new iphone, but another problem now! Seems when I synced the phone yesterday trying to fix it it didn't save her phone number list or "contacts" as the tech @ Apple said it should have. So now most of her clients and unknown numbers are lost. That pissed her off big time, but some of our family and friends numbers I have on my phone so not all were lost but a bunch of some very important ones were.

Bam Bam

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Well my wifes iPhone had been screwing up before this issue with the network and would lock up when trying to shut down so a trip to the Apple store got her a new iphone, but another problem now! Seems when I synced the phone yesterday trying to fix it it didn't save her phone number list or "contacts" as the tech @ Apple said it should have. So now most of her clients and unknown numbers are lost. That pissed her off big time, but some of our family and friends numbers I have on my phone so not all were lost but a bunch of some very important ones were.

Bam Bam

You have to watch that, I back my iphone up on multiple computer and triple check it saved my apps and contacts before I sync or restore it. Sometimes it takes 2 back ups for it to save my apps for some reason.

10shotgroup

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Denham Springs

Bam Bam

There's an App called Idrivelite. It backs up all your contacts in their account. So even if you get a new phone and can't get to your computer with I tunes to do a restore. You just download the app to the new device and presto all your contacts are there. And it's free. Worked a bunch o times for me.

Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    There's an App called Idrivelite. It backs up all your contacts in their account. So even if you get a new phone and can't get to your computer with I tunes to do a restore. You just download the app to the new device and presto all your contacts are there. And it's free. Worked a bunch o times for me.

Thanks 10shotgroup, doing it now! I hadn't realized that I had nearly 170 contacts in my phone and the wife had more than that! This app looks great, Thanks again.

Bam Bam

Top Bottom