ATV Engine and drive train parts

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ridgebacks

316 below zero
    Dec 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I thought I would give an update on the items I have been working with lately. I have been processing many ATV parts, particularly Can-am Transmissions, through shafts, axles and most recently an entire engine with all bearings axles, rotors, tranny and everything else that is metal. Because of the performance mods, and large wheels that are being used now many of the stock parts are not holding up. This is the reason for a new market in aftermarket ATV parts. The results have been wonderful. None of the ATV axles, through shafts, or tranny gears have had any of the breakage problems after processing. Some of these guys were going through 3-4 axles every season, and Can-am trannys were breaking regularly.
    As many of you know I also work with race teams in the auto racing community and process rotating assemblies, rotors, valve springs, Axles, u-joints, ring and pinion and other gears, in addition to any other metal parts. I am working with Thunder Racing to provide a cryo processing option for all the parts they sell online.
    Of course I am still processing many firearms, knives and other bladed items pretty steady at this point. I am also processing golf clubs for some guys in Texas and I am working with a golf shop in Baton Rouge as well.

I would like to thank all of the people here on Bayou Shooter who have done business with me and continue to work with me. I also invite anyone who is interested in this process to ask any questions you might have.
    Thanks again
    David

Top Bottom